Tuesday, May 13, 2014

THE MIRACLE THAT IS REIKI

I was going to write on a totally different topic today, but then I got a real eye opener about Reiki and changed my mind. You always hear about miracles, we all pray for miracles daily sometimes, even beg for miracles to happen, but do we really realize when we have one starring us in face?  


How do I know Reiki is a miracle? To start with, I healed a case of Anxiety Disorder so bad that I was Agoraphobic for almost two years, by making a contract with myself to do a full Reiki self-treatment on myself every night (sometimes a 90 minute process) for a year.   I did that to prove once and for all that, #1 Reiki was all that it is said to be, and #2, to make darn sure that I could still be a Reiki Master Teacher and really stand behind what I do.

I had began to doubt Reiki.  How could this happen to me if I was a "REIKI MASTER TEACHER" after all. I think it was a test. A test to help me see that Reiki was all it is said to be and more!!!!!!

And as I sit in my living room giving Reiki to a teddy bear who is acting as a stand in for a Reiki client miles and miles away, and I feel the energy flowing, the heat, the pulsing, the swirling and hear information about the person, how can I doubt that Reiki IS A MIRACLE!  Sent from the Divine (oh come on now - from God!) when we all so desperately need some miracles right now!!!!

When 230 something Nigerian girls are rustled up like cattle and sold off for money, when Islamic girls (some even pre-puberty) are led in chains to be married off to old men, and the government would rather spend billions, trillions even on wars in foreign countries for the oil then help its millions of homeless, ill and dying citizens inside it's own borders.  WE NEED SOME DAMN MIRACLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I had an idea.  HOW ABOUT THIS - we all know the efficacy of sending Reiki to anything, anywhere - HOW ABOUT SENDING REIKI DAILY FOR THIS:
To get those poor girls home
To wake people up to the dangers of putting pesticides on their lawns,eating food sprayed with pesticides, and eating animals who are stacked up on top of each other and can't even move in their cages
To save the bees/butterflies/frogs/hummingbirds and all the other endangered species that are affected by all the pesticides and herbicides that are being applied in the hundreds of thousands of tons all over the planet constantly, poisoning the planet for your children, grand children and beyond who even survive what we're doing to Mother Earth
To animals (dogs/cats/horses/hamsters) to who are being put down in the hundreds of thousands everyday all over the planet
To getting the greedy, bribe taking politicians out of our government who want huge raises
but are denying people a decent minimal wage
To whatever the heck you know in your heart needs to change if we are all going to survive and save our planet!!!

ORGANIZE your life and make a change!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
,


 

No comments:

Post a Comment