Tuesday, November 24, 2015

ROCK CAN ROCK YOUR WORLD!

Before I became Reiki, there was never a thought in my head about becoming a healer, teaching others how to become healers, using crystals/stones for healing, or being psychic and a medium. NEVER! The very first person I did Reiki on changed all that.  In my Reiki class, as we prepared to do Reiki on each other, the woman I was going to work on had an achy back.  I put my hands on her back and immediately got a vision and heard she had fallen off a step ladder. Incredulous, I asked her, did you fall off a step ladder?  She just about flipped over on the table and said how did you know that, I fell off of one a couple of weeks ago and that's when the pain started.  I DON'T KNOW how I knew, I just did.

After this one event, I was seeing angels and even people in spirit within weeks.  Unbelievable right? Then the hammer came down.  My son was sick, no one was helping him, I took him to my Reiki Master Teacher who worked and worked on him - nothing. She went into meditation and said to me "your house if full of mold."  Our basement was filled with black toxic mod and we didn't even know it. We had remidiators out immediately but they said, the house had to come down.  We ended up moving to a whole new state - again something I never thought I'd ever, ever, ever do.  


That's the kind of "changes" I'm talking about - here is what a few others had to say: 

 
"Some biggies for me! Found Peace for my PTSD- that's HUGE! Lead me to do Reiki on horses (17 1/2 hands high), sweet miniature schnauzers whose owners died suddenly, sold my home of 20 years, ended a 28 year relationship peacefully and with Love, sudden death of my best friend- conducted my first Celebration of Life which included Reiki, Native American and Shamanic ceremony (this may be my new path). And I am currently going through peeling another layer...we will see!" from Denise C


"When I was going to school to be a nurse it never felt right. I took my first Reiki class and it felt like home. So I quit the idea of nursing and took more Reiki classes. More energy classes and today I get to practice "energy healing" as a nurses aid. Which I feel extremely grateful for. I get to help a lot of people feel better. Some have had spontaneous healing, patients who come to our unit coding with a poor prognosis have come back and said I was their Angel. But, how would they know, they were on their death bed. Literally. I actually stepped out of my comfort zone and asked one of our Heart Doctors if I could have three minutes of his time. I wouldn't normally do that...but, I had a inner voice telling to just ask. Come to find out he blew out his upper arm in a hunting incident. It was black and very painful. In less then 5 minutes the pain was gone. He was shocked. Then two days later he came back to show me his arm. It was completely healed. And he doesn't need surgery. Yeah! So Yeah Reiki is the most amazing healing modality. Reiki has changed my life in the most extraordinary ways." from Gloria P

No comments:

Post a Comment